I  would certainly  go  for the  GIAC  if you're  at  all interested  in
security.  Security  Essentials 101 gives  you a good base  knowledge to
both Windows and UNIX/Linux  security concerns.  I've never really given
MCSE's much  consideration, but then again, I've  never concerned myself
with Windows to  any great extent.  When I hired  my replacement at LTi,
way back  when, I choose a 18  year old highschool graduate  with a good
"bedside  manner", attention to  detail, and  experience "in  the field"
with  installing and  maintaining both  Windows and  Linux  machines.  I
would have hired Lamer, but he wasn't interested. ;-)

Anyway, back to your regularly scheduled geekiness.

Chad