On Wed, 31 Jan 2007, Chuck Cole wrote:

> [...]

That would be awesome.  Let me know if you find a reference.  I found
this, but I think it only applies to the US:

http://marketshare.hitslink.com/report.aspx?qprid=2

Windows ME has more than twice the market share of Linux, and Windows 98
has about five times the market share of Linux.  So maybe in a year or two
Linux will defeat Windows ME and we can have a little party to celebrate!
;-)

In he month before Vista was released, it already had almost have the
market share of Linux, according to netapplications.com.  Windows OSs have
about 95.4% of the total.

Mike