There are several other names still around.  CDC spun off and divested
all sorts of stuff, but I think there is at least one piece still part
of the corporate lineage...  something starting with a C... Ceridian?
The Polar and Cypress semiconductor fabs were onec part of CDC, but spun
off long ago.  Our local General Dynamics group is another.  Nearly all
of the buidings East of MOA were originally built by CDC for various
purposes.

Chuck