On Tue, 30 Jan 2007, Isaac Atilano wrote:

> I think saying that Microsoft is making their products crappy on purpose
> is giving them too much credit. When you're working with software that
> is so overly complex and bloated, it'd be a miracle if it weren't so
> crappy.
>
> A highlight: these system call diagrams.
> http://blogs.zdnet.com/threatchaos/?p=311

Let's put it this way:  When your corporation is worth $500 billion, you
can fix your software.  The reason they don't do it is not that their
software is too complex and bloated, it's that they don't have a monetary
incentive.  The incentive system is pushing them away from producing
higher quality products.

Mike