steve ulrich wrote:

> On 1/29/07, Steve Siegfried <sos at zjod.net> wrote:
> > Rob Terhaar wrote:
> > >
> > > Just browsing around and came across this:
> > > http://msevents.microsoft.com/CUI/EventDetail.aspx?EventID=1032314652&Culture=en-US
> > >
> > > Additionally, a number of stores around the metro are going to be having a
> > > midnight release of Vista this evening.
> > >
> > > Now, it's very last-second- but I was contemplating doing some sort of adhoc
> > > anti-drm anti-non-free software flier campaign to combat the Vista enemy.
> > > Any one interested in helping out?
> >
> > You might also check out http://badvista.fsf.org, which this week has a pointer
> > on www.gnu.org's home page.
> >

> and if anyone ever doubted the veracity of the theo de raadt forbes
> quote; one hour on the life of this thread surely drives the point
> home.

Thanks for the reference to a quote you couldn't be bothered to actually
quote.

But Steve?  Since you're obviously a Theo De Raadt fan, why are you
even here?  This is a Linux list.  Shouldn't you be annoying folks
on a BSD list somewhere?  Instead, you're here, turning an obscure De
Raadt/Torvalds pissing contest into an even more obscure AOLesque "Me
Too!".  Well good for you, Steve; you're the smartest guy in the room.
Now please go away.

-Steve (who-was-only-trying-to-provide-some-resource-material) Siegfried