Yes.

We're currently in the planning stages of a LUG meeting and an
installfest. We're trying to get it all arranged to happen in March.

If you have a location for us to use for an Installfest, we'd love to
hear about it!

Details will be coming soon regarding the next meeting and hopefully
the next install fest.

Cheers!
Eric