I was thinking we could hold one at HCA, but we'll have to wait till June.

Bruce Broecker <Bruce.Broecker at toro.com> wrote:
> [...]

You know, I was just thinking about that. Maybe I could host it back
here at Toro.

Its definitely been a couple of years since I had it here.

Security here has changed around a bit, so I would need to check it out
before
I commit to doing anything.

Bruce