On Fri, 16 Feb 2007 at 09.41.32 -0600, dalan at visi.com wrote:
> Quoting Donovan Niesen <dniesen at gmail.com>:
> > Any favorites for Asterisk-friendly VoIP providers out there?
>
> I've had really bad experience with Vonage. Between losing my phone
> number during the transfer to the abysmal help desk I would never go
> back to Vonage.

Well Asterisk will not work with Vonage at all anyway, so that's moot.

I have not hooked Asterisk up to anything via IAX, but I investigated it
once.  I decided back then that if I did such a thing, I'd check out
Teliax.  They have a prepaid plan that is really cheap for low usage,
something like 2c/min plus $5/mo/DID.

Just my twopence (would have been only one penny, but inflation, etc.)

--
Sidney CAMMERESI
http://www.cheesecake.org/sac/