I've had really bad experience with Vonage. Between losing my phone number
during the transfer to the abysmal help desk I would never go back to Vonage.

While dealing with Vonage I found out that the government has no control over
VOIP companies like it does when it comes to Qwest. So if there is a problem
with the service your just on your own to get it fixed.

Just my two cents
Don S