New TCLUG Classified Ad

Category: Computer

Type of Ad: For Free

Subject: eMachines T2245

Hey All,

I picked this eMachines T2245 from a friend and tried to get it to start. the machine starts (I think), The Powersupply starts and so does the fan on the cpu, but I dont get a video signal.

It has no Hdd and or Memory.  Its free to a good home whom might be willing to invest some time and little money into it.  Otherwise its going out with my Thursday's garbage next week. LOL!

Thanks!
CPU: Intel® Celeron® Processor 2.20GHz (w/128KB L2 cache & 400MHz FSB)
Operating System: Genuine Microsoft® Windows® XP Home Edition
Chipset: Intel® 845GL chipset
Optical Drive: 40 × 12x40x Max. CD-RW Drive; 16x Max. DVD Drive; 3.5" 1.44MB FDD
Video: Intel® Extreme Graphics 3D (integrated)
Sound: AC '97 Audio
Network: 10/100Mbps built-in Ethernet
Modem: 56K ITU v.92-ready Fax/Modem
Peripherals: Standard Multimedia Keyboard, 2-Button Wheel Mouse, Standard Speakers
Ports/Other: 6 USB 2.0 ports (2 on front), 1 Serial, 1 Parallel, 2 PS/2, Microphone-In & Head Phone jack on front, Audio-In & Out, 3 PCI slots (2 available)
Dimensions: 7.25"W x 14.125"H x 16"D

Seller Email address: blacknight_709 at hotmail dot com

http://www.mn-linux.org/cgi-bin/classifieds/index.cgi