the location were it is less then a block from the firehouse, only one house between, we got an array of password locked doors, there isnt floods(rising more than one floor, we do occasionally get 2 in flash floodS, 2 of the stripe raids are backed up on 4 x 1 tb usb 2.0 external drives, and all my system contains is installed video games and video game saves. i am a video game fantic.  each stripe raid is a single 4u 16 x 250 gb flash drive array. it may be turned so it holds what am building off feddora7

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs