Is anyone going to MinneDemo tonight?  They are doing a canned-food drive this
time, so if you go, make sure to bring something (details below).

Jeremy

-----------------------

- More Beer: A Christmas Miracle? -

More is merrier, so we've upped the free drink formula to include 2
drink tickets just for showing up, more if you bring items for the
food drive.

- Food Drive Most Wanted -

Any non-perishable food item is appreciated.  Below are the items most
in need by the food shelf:

Meats, Fish and Protein - canned tuna, ham or chicken, beef stew,
chili, peanut butter, canned/dried beans
Fruits and Vegetables - 100% fruit juice, canned fruits and
vegetables, instant potatoes, fruit preserves
Complete Meals - pasta & sauce, boxed meals, hearty soups
Grains - cereal, rice
Hygiene products - shampoo, deodorant, soap, diapers, toilet paper,
feminine hygiene, toothpaste
Cleaning Supplies - laundry detergent, paper towels, kitchen and
bathroom cleaners

- Forward To A Friend Details -

MinneDemo is Minneapolis/St. Paul's premier networking and demo
showcase event.

Free beers/sodas courtesy of our sponsors Kinetic Data, Split Rock
Partners, New Counsel, ipHouse
and Electric Pulp.

Admission, as always, is free.  Do your part by inviting the 5 most
interesting people you know and blog about it ahead of the event.

Please RSVP at: http://minnedemo.org

Thanks,

Dan and Luke