Brian, List:

I have always thought of doing something very similar. There was a
building up for sale next to my school and I thought how cool it would
be to have something in the realm of a community technology center!

I am up for it, have extra equipment to use and would donate my time!

Am not sure how well this flows with people since we're all busy
adults. Sure we have very smart people with experience business
experience!

My .02 cents

David

Now that I remember. There is a gentleman who frequents TCLUG who
builds computers with Linux and sells them in a thrift store were he
volunteers.