If the original seller was providing a discount to promote the community, then
it's worth noting that the item is to be resold for profit.  Or maybe the
seller didn't care, in which case it's better.

The poster fits into the transaction as being part of the market.  The free
flow of information helps capitalism work by keeping buy/sell prices nearly
equal, minus any value added.

If there's no problem with making money off of lack of information, then
there's no problem in someone making that information available.