On 4/30/07, Wayne Johnson <wdtj at yahoo.com> wrote:
> One item I'd like to add to the agenda would be our (Doug Coats and I) offer
> to host an installfest at HCA (same location as last June).  I'd like some
> sort of "official" yes or no so we can start planning.  I'd like to also get
> a list of people to volunteer to help, etc.  Please discuss it and let me
> know what's happening.

I was at that installfest last summer. The location worked well and I
think it would be a good place to have another. So my vote is for
"yes".

It was difficult enough to get everything together for this meeting so
it would be great to have a definite date, time and place for the
installfest.

Thanks for volunteering! Let me know how I can help.

Eric