Jeremy

[Note:  Some people may stay silent, so this will only provide a minimum
count.]

---
Wayne Johnson,                         | There are two kinds of people: Those
3943 Penn Ave. N.          | who say to God, "Thy will be done,"
Minneapolis, MN 55412-1908 | and those to whom God says, "All right,
(612) 522-7003                         | then,  have it your way." --C.S. Lewis

 Check outnew cars at Yahoo! Autos.