Sean Waite wrote:
> [...]
So, down the road, let's suppose Domino's decided to create a mesh
network within its range of delivery.  Customers could buy a Meraki.net
box from them for $50, and plug it in, becoming a node on the Domino's
"branded" mesh network.  They'd get Internet for some nominal price ( or
free ), and pizzas delivered with a click of the mouse.  Once the mesh
network saturated the delivery range, they'd be able to know their
advertising costs would be whatever they had to pay a web designer.
Maintenance and operation expenses would be minimal, taken up in large
part by replacing the boxes, rather than troubleshooting technical issues.

Looks like, to me, there are exciting times in Minneapolis, and coming soon.
Tom