Hi all-

Considering getting a new laptop.  I have a very small business with a
handful of clients -  windows some Mac end users and linux/windows
servers.  My old dell is getting to be a PIA - it weighs a ton, it's
slow, it's loud, slight pressure on the palm rest causes mouse/touch
pad to go nuts sometimes.

As I'd like to be able to switch to any OS depending on client, I am
leaning toward a Mac book pro - 17 inch (and will probably get the max
amount of memory right off the bat).  I would use bootcamp or
Parallels Desktop for Mac for OS selection - Parallels Desktop really
caught my eye....

Now the pricing on these Mac books really is holding me back - I can
swing the price now but on the flip side, I can get a PC laptop and a
couple of years later get another all  for less than the 1 Mac -
sigh...

Wondering if anyone else uses a Mac for businessy type stuff and what
they like and don't like.

Thanks