On 4/1/07 8:46 PM, "Jima" <jima at beer.tclug.org> wrote:

>   Have you tried running no_f1.com on it?  It disables the "press F1 to
> continue" (or whatever) prompt for most problems on Compaqs.  (Smaller
> ones, at least -- I haven't had the need to try it on my Proliant.)  If
> you (or whoever takes this beast off your hands) can't find it, email me
> off-list -- I know I have it.  (Three copies of it, apparently.)
>
>       Jima

Never heard of it, but now its not my problem anymore. Server has already
Moved on.

Bruce

This electronic message including any attachments ("Message") may
contain information that is privileged, confidential and/or exempt from
disclosure under trade secret and other applicable law. If you are not
the intended recipient, notify the sender immediately, permanently
delete all copies of this Message, and be aware that examination, use,
dissemination, duplication or disclosure of this Message is strictly
prohibited.