On Friday 08 September 2006 7:09 pm, Don wrote:
> Does anyone know the a equivalent to YAST in Fedora Core 5?
>
> Thanks
> Don S

Don,

From what I remember using Fedora Core 4 last fall there is no single
equivalent to YaST. Depending on what you are trying to do there are
different tools for software management (that's where YUM comes in I think)
and configuration. (These were under the system menu in the GUI if I remember
correctly.) So if you can be more specific with the task you are trying to
perform hopefully one of the Fedora experts on the list can help.

Jack
Local SUSE bigot

--
Jack Ungerleider