Personally I have a personalized Google homepage with a sticky note and a
to-do list plugin. In addition, I use google's calendar and a plugin for the
Flock browser to view mine and my wife's calendars from whichever pc I
happen to be on.

Between these 3 things, it keeps me fairly organized.

                    -jordan