I understand your point.  I just disagree with you.  Because I disagree
doesn't mean I don't understand.  Or that I am incapable of understanding.

I agree to drop the discussion.  We are just beating a dead horse.

> On Wed, 6 Sep 2006 markring40 at ippimail.com wrote:
>
>>> No! The company has simply endured 998,000 violations of their license
>>> agreement, something they can create and enforce based on copyright.
>>> You may think that translates into the loss of $499M, and Mike may not.
>>> While I think the company may be owed $499M by those who violated their
>>> license, it is money they never had and in reality were never likely to
>>> make.
>>
>> According to whom?  I don't believe you've ever owned or managed a
>> business.  If someone uses a product you created and they have never
>> paid for it; as the owner of that company you would most definately call
>> that a loss.
>
> I think it's fair to say that you just don't understand our point.  So I
> think we should drop it because either you don't want to understand or you
> are unable to understand.  What we are talking about has nothing to do
> with whether you have create software and it has nothing to do with laws.
> It also has nothing to do with what a company will call a loss.  If you
> would read my earliest post with the 998,000 in it, maybe there is hope
> that you will understand what I was saying, but I doubt it.
>
> Mike

Get a free email address at http://www.ippimail.com and
support your favorite charity without it costing you a penny.
Now with 200mb storage and Google-powered search!
Feelgood email!