On Tue, 5 Sep 2006, Jeff Rasmussen wrote:

> I've used Avocent Switchview because of their ability to reset the mouse
> and keyboard without rebooting the computers.

I guess that is a KVM.  Three earlier posts before this one mentioned KVMs
that also did not require rebooting.  Maybe I don't get this.  The whole
point of the KVM is that you can switch without rebooting.

> The sequence Ctrl-Ctrl-M-R will reset the mouse which is the only
> command I have needed to remember.

That command is used with what software?  Do you need to use that with
Avocent Switchview?  If so, I would recommend using one of the three other
brands just discussed because none of them require a special keystroke.
You just switch and it works.

Mike