I use the Treo 650 and it worked very well with Kontact on Kubuntu
Breezy. After upgrading to Dapper I have not had any success getting
it to sync or be seen by the kernel. I did some research and it sounds
like there is a problem with the kernel.

While it did work, it worked great. It still helps keep me on track,
but it was a lot nicer when I could sync with my desktop calendar.

-Eric