On Sun, 29 Oct 2006, Randy Clarksean wrote:

> Ok ... I am in serious need of upgrading my cell phone.  Has anyone out
> there used the Treo 700p?  In particular, I would like to know if anyone
> has used it with Evolution, as I would like to do a much better job of
> scheduling work and family related activities ... since I am so absent
> minded.

I'm still on the Treo 650 and am using Meeting Maker (proprietary, ordered
by employer) and it is working OK.  I definitely also want to hear about
experiences with Evolution, and especially with anything that might
replace Meeting Maker functionality.  The Meeting Maker corp seems to be
really focused on vendor lock-in as a business model and they aren't
interested in innovation.  I am not impressed, but their program does seem
to work, at least if I sync in only one direction (from MM to PDA).

Mike