I have the LPI Level I cert. Because there are fewer resources available
for Level II, and there is no recognized 'standard' training manual for
Level II, I am using RHCE training material to supplement my studies. I
have done quite a bit of comparison reading on various subjects.

I agree with what has been said about RHCE industry recognition. Many IT
managers have never heard of the LPI certification program even if they
consider themselves to be Linux experts.

On the other hand, I have found the LPI Level II training materials to
be better than the RHCE training materials in most cases. The RHCE
manuals are systematic in coverage but accept RH 'simplifications' --
GUI utilities and so on. I love Red Hat and have never worked with
anything but RH in any professional position, but I still find the LPI
training track to be more informative.

John Reese