This makes sense. The LPI material will likely help. The RHCE teaches alot
of material which is specific to RH, but also a certain amount of knowledge
which is vendor neutral.

Love it or hate it, the RHCE is definitely the best known in the IT Manager
realm. Which is why I am studying for the RHCE.

Brock