Your goal is to get hired in as a Linux Sys admin? Where do you want to
work? If your looking a large company, I would go for RHCE or the Novell
equivalent.

Now to my opinion. I have been thinking about this lately. The only reason I
can see to get a cert is if A your switching jobs and your experience is not
optimal or B if your workplace will give you more money. Maybe C you want to
teach the cert material.

Brock