New TCLUG Classified Ad

Category: Computer

Type of Ad: For Sale

Subject: New TCLUG Classified Ad

I have six, never used, 4.3 GB Wide-Ultra SCSI-3 hard drives that are from a Compaq file server, of what I assume would be a late 90s vintage. I got them for nothing over two years ago, thinking I could just take appart the case and have a regualar SCSI drive. Not so. Those of you who are familiar with Compaq servers and hot swap drive know what I'm talking about. I'd be willing to swap them for some other hardware that is no longer cutting edge, such as one or two regular SCSI-3 drives, of at least 9GB in capacity, 500MB thumb drives, 17" LCD display, etc.

Seller Email address: djp at visi dot com

http://www.mn-linux.org/cgi-bin/classifieds/index.cgi