Some of you folks have mentioned interest in Drupal, so I figured I would forward this.  I've 5 sites up and running on Linux web servers.

Allie Micka <groups at drupal.org> wrote: To: wdtj at yahoo.com
Subject: Twin Cities: 'Twin Cities Drupal' at groups.drupal.org
From: Allie Micka <groups at drupal.org>
Date: Thu,  9 Nov 2006 17:22:50 +0000 (UTC)

 event 'Twin Cities Drupal' by Allie Micka

Start: 2006-11-21 19:00
End: 2006-11-21 21:00
Timezone: America/Chicago
It's the other Great Minnesota Get Together!

Please join us at our inaugural TC Drupal meeting.  We will take this
time to get to know each other and plan our agenda for future meetings.
Bring questions, tips and ideas.

Location:

Advantage Labs offices in the IATP building:
2104 Stevens Ave S.
Minneapolis MN 55404
(612) 605-5325

View original: http://groups.drupal.org/node/1816
Post reply: http://groups.drupal.org/comment/reply/1816#comment-form

--
You are subscribed to the group 'Twin Cities' at 'groups.drupal.org'.

---
Wayne Johnson,                         | There are two kinds of people: Those
3943 Penn Ave. N.          | who say to God, "Thy will be done,"
Minneapolis, MN 55412-1908 | and those to whom God says, "All right,
(612) 522-7003                         | then,  have it your way." --C.S. Lewis