Way lame thread, but -

Magazine sub, offered by school kids - usually I decline, but my niece is
giving me the heat, so I identified 3 possible sub that I might be
interested in that were on the list of mags to subscribe to:

PC World
PC Magazine
Wired

Don't know the difference between the two "PC" offerings, and I think Wired
is a general tech mag.  Went to the website of each and after that I'm still
at a loss.

Anyone read any of the three mentioned above?  Recommendations?  I guess I'm
be ok with anything that deal with upcoming techy stuff or one that offered
(unbiased?) opinions on current OS issues and software/hardware etc...

Like I said - kinda a lame topic... but thought the group might have some
input.

thanks