I've used www.mamboserver.com in the past and thought it was pretty good,
but i'd like to ask for any recommendations anyone might have before going
too far down that road. Specifically I am looking for a replacement for
www.technicallc.com. The main focus of the site is as a job application
site. I've searched high and low for a pre-built solution. I've looked at
Vectrix, but it doesn't seem to want to install.. and there don't seem to be
many other options out there.  Anyone have any suggestions? Right now I am
leaning towards using Mambo as the framework and just re-creating that site
inside that frame work. I need the HR person to be able to post jobs.. right
now everything but the actual application is static.. meaning i have to
update the listings.. not to mention it wasn't written well to begin with.
VERY hard to maintain. (it wasn't me!) :-)

Thanks in advance,

Chris Smith