If Verizon wants to build a private network to sell TV, that would
    justify broad powers to control the network, a precondition to
    providing the service at all. No neutrality rule should be a bar to
    building better networks that do more.

    But what must be banned are blocking, gratuitous discrimination, and
    choosing favorites.

So I guess the important thing is *exactly* what we mean by neutrality and
*exactly* what the law should require.  It might take a while to decide on
the details and until then I will remain neutral, and maybe that is what
EFF is doing too.

Thanks.

Mike