On Sun, 28 May 2006, Bryan Zimmer wrote:

> I am now trying to do the same thing with the Fedora Core 5 Installation DVD.
> I have the .iso file that Redhat distributes, FC-5-DVD-i386.iso. But I can't
> seem to create a bootable DVD with my DVD writer,

Making an image bootable is somethign you do when you create the image.
Once you actually have an ISO file, there's nothing you can do to it to
change whether it's bootable or not.

If you got the ISO image from RedHat, chances are it's suppsoed to be
bootable. I'd check maybe to see if the computer is able to boot from the
DVD drive at all.

-Yaron