Quoting Raymond Norton <admin at lctn.org>:

> I am logging local7.info on 20 routers.Is there an open source syslog
> viewer that can filter by source IP. Secondly, is there a good link that
> shows how to setup syslog, so it creates separate log files for each
> router?

GUI or command line? I rather like swatch for command line stuff, you
can do all sort of regex stuff to determine what you would like to look
at. I've heard good things about Sawmill as a GUI tool, not open source
but they do have a "lite" version which is free/cheap, don't remember
which.

If all your routers are logging to local7.info, I'm no sure how to
seperate them out.

Josh