On Tue, May 16, 2006 at 10:54:29AM -0500, Raymond Norton wrote:
> I am logging local7.info on 20 routers.Is there an open source syslog
> viewer that can filter by source IP. Secondly, is there a good link that
> shows how to setup syslog, so it creates separate log files for each
> router?

Although syslog-ng is really good and a few people have suggested it
already, also have a look at http://www.splunk.com/.  Splunk Server is
the free edition for up to 500MB per day of logs.  I haven't downloaded
and installed it yet, but it really does look cool...

--
Ed Wilts, RHCE
Mounds View, MN, USA
mailto:ewilts at ewilts.org