Basically yes.  A couple of times the system has frozen with whatever is
on the screen - never to recover, unable to ssh into the system, etc.
Other times it will be in screen saver mode (blank) and I come back to
check on the system ... then nothing happens.  It is not set for any
sort of power saver mode.

For several days, it was fine.  It would go to screen saver / login
prompt and i would be able to log back in fine.  Now, it does not do
that any longer.

Randy