Ok ... I had posted awhile back about how to get a FC5 system setup for
raid 1 with LVM.  I thought I had it.  I installed everything started
out by defining identical partitions (type raid), then created the raid
partitions and mount points, then created the LVM with a mount point
of /

Now ... it came up, ran fine, had to be rebooted for some reason, then
when it came up that time it would not boot.

I fixed one shortcoming in the /etc/grub/grub.conf file ... it was not
pointing to /md0 as the boot partition.

So now .. it boots fine, but when it goes to locate /proc, /sys, and a
couple other locations it runs into the problem of NOT being able to
find them.  It does find the LVM ... saying it has located it, but ...
then it can not find those other locations that it needs information
from.

grub.conf shown below:

default=0
timeout=5
splashimage=(hd0,0)/grub/splash.xpm.gz
hiddenmenu
title Fedora Core 5 (2.6.15-1.2054_FC5smp)
   root (hd0,0)
   kernel /boot/vmlinuz-2.6.15-1.2054_FC5smp ro root=/dev/md0 rhgb quiet
   initrd /boot/initrd-2.6.15-1.2054_FC5smp.img

Like I said above, it does find the /boot partition now, but once it
gets past this file it seems to choke.  I have the feeling I need
something in my fstab to make this all work?

LABEL=/VolGroup00/LOGVol00/  /           ext3    defaults        1 1
/dev/md0                /boot            ext3    defaults        1 2
devpts                  /dev/pts         devpts  gid=5,mode=620  0 0
tmpfs                   /dev/shm         tmpfs   defaults        0 0
proc                    /proc            proc    defaults        0 0
sysfs                   /sys             sysfs   defaults        0 0
/dev/md1	        swap             swap    defaults        0 0

Now ... /dev/md2 and /dev/md3 do not show up here and they are what make
up LogVol00 ...

Any suggestions or thoughts?  I have searched the web extensively and I
can find the same error repeating itself along the way for others, but
no CLEAR solution to it.

I need to get this system back up and booting so I can use it for
work ... sooooo ... any help would be GREATLY appreciated.

Thanks in advance ... Randy.