It's not announced yet, but our next installfest will be June 3rd at Heritage Christian Academy, 15655 Bass Lake Road (Bass Lake Road at Vicksburg), in Plymouth.  Times are 10-5.  I'll send out a map and details later.

Since this will only be my second installfest, I'd like to get input on what people like and dislike about installfests.  I'd also like to start assembling a list of volunteers.

Idea List:
*	Registration desk/Name tags.  Each person will get a name tag.  Those who are experts in various distributions will also have an "I speak Fedora" (or whatever) on their tag.
*	We hope to have a dedicated 100Mb subnet with cable access to the Internet.
*	I'd like to have a machine to load as many distros as feasible, as well as a few with CD burning capabilities.
*	The room we have has several 20amp circuits.  Anyone with power strips, please coordinate with me about bringing them.
*	We have a few network switches, but could probably use more.  Again, if you can bring one, let me know.

Let me know any other ideas you might have.

Thanks for your suggestions.  I think, with a little help, we could make this a great installfest.

Wayne Johnson
Senior Software Engineer
MQSoftware, Inc.
1660 S Highway 100