-----Original Message-----
From: tclug-list-bounces at mn-linux.org
[mailto:tclug-list-bounces at mn-linux.org] On Behalf Of Matt Waters
Sent: Tuesday, May 02, 2006 7:48 PM
To: tclug-list at mn-linux.org
Subject: [tclug-list] Considering dumping windows

Hello, everyone. I'm rather new to this list and don't have a lot of
recent experience with Linux, so please forgive me if I sound dense.

Anyway, as the subject of this post says, I wanna put some serious
distance between myself and windows. My two big concerns are that I am
badly addicted to World of Warcraft, and the fact that I have an iPod. I
have a subscription to Transgaming's Cedega, so I don't anticipate much
trouble there, however, the iPod issue is a serious one, as I plan on
using it to transfer my personal data to a new Linux installation, as
well as the fact that I am rather fond of it as a portable music player.
Any ideas or advice on getting either one, or both to work with Debian
(I used to run a functioning Debian mail server many years ago, so I'm
at least somewhat familiar with it) would be most appreciated.

I don't play wow anymore, but I did have it setup in Ubuntu with Cedega. I
had a problem where I couldn't click on anything to select it. There is a
fix out there for it if it still exists. I'm sure the solutions is in the
forums I just don't remember what it is exactly.

Jason Reynolds