Hi all,

I'm thinking about building a box to run asterisk PBX. Will be using the digium TE110P card.

I've had good luck with Tyan boards in the past for smp configurations with AMD Opteron processors. I have read that asterisk doesn't tolerate IRQ latency well. Also, since there's so much stream processing going on in asterisk, that FPU performance is a deciding factor. I have no religious preference when it comes to CPU manufacturers.

I'm appealing to the super hardware heads on this list for suggestions.

Cheers,
--
Steve Linabery
World Cycling Productions

This electronic message transmission contains information from the sender's organization that may be proprietary, confidential and/or privileged. The information is intended only for the use of the individual(s) or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying or distribution or use of the contents of this information is prohibited. If you have received this electronic transmission in error, please notify the sender immediately by replying to the address listed in the "From:"