I am no pro when it comes to perl problems, but hopefully someone else
is.

I am trying to install WebGUI using their wre (WebGUI Runtime
Environment) At first I was getting the following error:

perl Makefile.PL -apxs /data/wre/prereqs/apache/bin/apxs
Can't locate ExtUtils/XSBuilder/ParseSource.pm in @INC (@INC contains:,
etc....

The folders and files exist on the server, so I copied them over to a
folder that was in the @INC path. ( By the way, how the heck do you edit
@INC to include folders in its path?)

Now I am getting the following error:

root at www perl]# perl Makefile.PL -apxs /data/wre/prereqs/apache/bin/apxs
Base class package "ExtUtils::XSBuilder::ParseSource" is empty.
    (Perhaps you need to 'use' the module which defines that package
first.)
 at Makefile.PL line 100
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at Makefile.PL line 100.

Any ideas?

Raymond