On Tue, Jan 17, 2006 at 11:14:42AM -0600, duff0097 wrote:
> I have an old iMac G3, and I was curious what the best usb wireless device
> would be to use with this?
>
> I found one (TEW-424UB V2) that uses ndiswrapper - but that only works on
> x86 or amd64 arch's.

CompUSA has DWL-G122 rev b1 on sale this week. It has the RALINK
chipset. I was able to get it to work in FreeBSD 6.1-BETA, but the
linux support is flakey - the free software driver is in the middle of
a rewrite and port to a different 802.11 stack.

florin

--
Don't question authority: they don't know either!