I'll chip in with my time. I'd be happy to set up "clueless" and "clueful"
badges if it would help, bring a stack of CD's, a 100MB switch, maintain a
list of distributions that people have or want knowledge of, and who's
around... maybe even take pictures to promote for next time.

I tend to dislike the UofM as a site because of the lack of free parking,
and anyone bringing anything bigger than a laptop is driving. Just MHO.

April 29 jumps out on my calendar as a great day. I should have Fedora
Core 5 running on my laptop by then, it's not too far away, yet should
allow PLENTY of time for planning.

Chris Schumann