This was the weakest Installfest I've seen, but I still got a good start at installing Debian on one of my laptops.

Didn't someone set up a server just for Installfests?  We really needed to have the distros on a local server at the Installfest.  I
could have done a copy of a distro and some apps to my hard drive across the LAN instead of taking lots of time on my 2nd laptop
trying to copy a set of CDs for Debian.  Something was wrong with the LAN also.

Registration can be a help.  Having 2 sign-in lists at a registration table might be a big help: one list for "helpers" so we know
who is present and can help with something, and a second list for those of us looking for help.  We really need to see these lists
before the event to see whether the event has enough equipment and helping resources "to make it a go".

While I did get a very good start on one of my laptops, I went expecting to get two set up adequately for me to connect by WiFi at
home so I could complete by just adding some applications.  With good help, we did not get one Debian setup running and had no time
to complete what I had come to do.  The pizza was good, however.

Chuck