My wife and I dropped in, more to put some faces to names than to set
up anything. I brought some discs along in case a Dapper Drake Ubuntu
pre-release showed up, but I wasn't too concerned when it didn't.

I did however, meet some fascinating people (Jonathan, Craig, and I
believe Steven, if you're on the list) and my wife was pleasantly
surprised by not being bored to tears!

True; next time some more organization is in order...mostly in the
communication of it happening (the first confirmation I received
personally was the morning of on this list). I'll probably get
involved next time, this time was my first, and I'm pretty new to
minnesota.

Congratulation for whoever set up the place and all, and thank you for
everyone who dropped by and showed up.

God bless
                                  -jordan