New TCLUG Classified Ad

Category: Computer

Type of Ad: For Free

Subject: people wanted

We are a small local group looking for people who are interested in doing research in the security field. This would include discussions about pen testing, current exploits, creating exploits, etc.

Almost all of the work/discussion would be online. Some other things we would like to do is team up with people to work together on wargames/challenges at various sites like hackthissite.org, pulltheplug.org, etc.

Our goal is to increase everyone's technical knowledge in all areas of security. If interested, email me at intothefloodagain AT gmail.com.

Seller Email address: intothefloodagain at gmail dot com

http://www.mn-linux.org/cgi-bin/classifieds/index.cgi