I would've loved to help.  I'm trying to get back into IT and this kind of
support experience would be helpful.  But the location isn't great (I'm in S
Mpls), and the hours are a deal-breaker (I work 1st shift).

If anyone else knows about anything similar on weekends or evening, please let
me know.

Mark Mitchell