Looking for volunteers to help at a senior computer learning center.

We provide free help with computer learning.  Most of the time is how do I open or send attachments on email.  Pretty basic computer tasks for the most part.
We have six Compaq 1.2 G computers with Windows XP Pro and a bunch of Microsoft software and other software and fiber optic connection to the Internet.

The center is located in West St Paul, MN at Thompson Park off Highway 52 and Butler one quarter mile west, 1200 Stassen Lane.  The help is provided 9 AM to 11:30 AM Monday and Wednesday mornings.

These seniors are not ready for Linux, so Windows is what we help with.

email me if you know someone who could help.

j_wrocky at comcast dot net

Thanks

Jerry