You do recall that major worm Yahoo had a week or two ago?  Spammed many
many a mailing list I'm on with a virus that just needed you to look at
the e-mail graphics and I'm sure you saw it too if you belong to any
yahoo groups.  No longer a possibility is not a fair statement
whatsoever.  You even read my original post on the yahoo worm and
replied to it so why would you think it isn't a possibility anymore?

In any case I still don't really care if we open up the list to yahoo or
not as worms are everywhere, the only choice is to allow free e-mail
services or not and I believe that we should allow them to keep the
group as open as possible.

--j